Paki Launch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paki Launch

Discuss all about your views and share every thing you have.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is the best user on chat?

Go down 
2 posters

Fanaa
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap3%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Sohaib
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap15%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Dream^Dealer
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NetDoctor
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap38%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 15 ]
Osama
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap36%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 14 ]
Chat_With_Me
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sadaf
Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_lcap8%Who is the best user on chat? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Pri
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Who is the best user on chat? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the best user on chat?   Who is the best user on chat? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:04 am

Hello Shello Allz

Acha ji ab ap aik dusre ko vote karein aur batayen ke who is the best memeber on chat ? Basketball This poll will run for 15 days . And who ever wins he or she will be awarded with some toys lol! kidding ...He or she will be awarded with host status on chat ...Here You go All...

Thanks
Sohni
Back to top Go down
https://pakilaunch.forumotion.com
OSAMA

Who is the best user on chat? Empty
PostSubject: SALAAM   Who is the best user on chat? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:50 am

MAY THE BEST MAN OR WOMEN WINS
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1