Paki Launch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paki Launch

Discuss all about your views and share every thing you have.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockingham dating - Sex all day long

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dubbodat

Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long Empty
PostSubject: Rockingham dating - Sex all day long   Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Rockingham dating - Stop flirting and do me My name is Sharon QUIROZ Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long Sydney1 Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long Sydney2 Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long Sydney3 Rockingham dating  - Sex all day long Sydney4 I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Wollongong online dating Canberra-Queanbeyan dating Townsville-Thuringowa dating Mildura free online dating Tamworth free online dating I like to drink socially most of the time so u have to have a lot of energy to keep up with this gem. If u like good fun coversation and the element of suprise all the time then im ya girl. Nothing serious yet just some fun. Hope to hear from u sexy guys soon muah . I am a somewhat attached female. Involved in a long teem relationship that lacks the confort, attention and sexual needs that I desire. I am interested in seeing what is out there, but not sure how far I want to pursue it. I guess it depends on who I meet.. a little shy, but can be fun when the shyness goes away I am just looking to see if there is anyone who I would be interessted in. I like to ride motorcycles and be adventurous. I love to travel and do that often. I need someone open minded. I'm an easy going person who is looking to have a great time and perhaps some stimulating sex. I guess if you contact me you can discover if I'm naughty or nice? Are you up to the challenge???? ........Your pic gets mine i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! ifv you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. I'm into trying new things. I'm lokking for a mature male who's interested in making a new frisnd with benefits. I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN.
Back to top Go down

Rockingham dating - Sex all day long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paki Launch :: Welcome :: Greetings N Introduction-
Jump to: